|Minimum Order Quantity||200 Square Meter|
|Usage/Application||Room insulation,Shed insulation,Roof Insulation,Cold storage insulation|
|Thickness||6 32 mm|
|Covered Area||50 M2|
Superior, lightweight and high-strength Cross Linked Polyethylene Foam
(XLPE) is a range of closed cell, Cross Linked Polyethylene Foam
(XLPE) manufactured by block process. It is extremely fine microcellular, high mechanical strength EVA PE Foam. Variant available are PE, PE-EVA, EPDM blended foam & PE+EVA+ NR etc. to suit demanding applications. Available in sheet form & in various colours. Provides unique advantage of low weight v/s high strength requirement thus improving efficiency. Thermoformable grades available.Features :
- Manufactured by bun process in single stage expansion - offers high strength, low weight combination, ideal for component weight reduction
- Uniform closed cell, microcellular structure
- Absolutely flat surface suitable for lamination & fabrication
- Excellent material for sound barrier / heat barrier & vibration dampening - can be used as a substitute for many automotive & engineering applications
- Non-porous, non-corrosive, non-abrasive and no effect of water
- Excellent resilience and chemical resistance
- No weathering effect
- High elasticity & flexibility
- Durable, lightweight with high buoyancy
- Can be thermoformed or processed with vacuum / compression techniques
- Easy to cut, fabricate, perforate die-punch, laminate, emboss
- Excellent impact, abrasion, compression and tear resistant
- Non water absorbent
- Resistant to moisture, fungi, bacteria and chemicals
- Available in wide range of thicknesses, widths and colours
- Packaging solutions: Case insert, box liners, crate liners, protective pads, corner pads, partition lining, foam tapes & gaskets, heavy industrial machinery packaging etc.
- Packaging and cushioning solutions for Automobiles: Foam gap fillers, foam gaskets, die-cut gaskets, anti-rattle pads, seals, door trims, cable supports, insulation liners, parcel tray liners, head liner, acoustic liners, bumper support, boot liners, bonnet insulation, balata replacement, self adhesive backed pads etc.
- Returnable packaging: Automotive dunnages, protective foam (XLPE) liners and buffers etc.
- Industrial flooring
- Other applications: Space fillers, toys, gymnasium mats, interlocking mats, kids room mats, alphabetical puzzles and many more...
- Insulation: Industrial refrigeration, cold storage, cold water pipes insulation, AHUs (air handling units), A/C humidification ducts, domestic air conditioners etc.
- Composite packaging solutions / customised fabricated packaging products can be designed for specific requirements.